Our steps to ensure our guests’ safety and well-being
Health comes first!
We are going through a very difficult health situation relative to the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
At the Hotel Majestic and Solemare we will do all that is possible to ensure our guests’ holiday safety and serenity.
This page gives you an overview of the measures we are taking and some frequently asked questions. All information will be updated according to developments in the situation and legal provisions.
What you need to know if you already made a reservation or are planning to make one:
- Cancellation is free up to 7 days before arrival for all existing and new bookings
- If you have a reservation in our hotels, and don’t know if you will be able to travel, don’t cancel: you always have time to change your booking for free up to 7 days before arrival
- We give all our customers the opportunity to change the dates of stay while maintaining the same terms of sale to the original booking.
- In the event of cancellation, a voucher equal to the amount of the deposit — valid until the date to be agreed with the property — will be issued.
- In the case of an extension of the lock-down under the date of stay, cancellation is always free.
Summer 2020: our measures to ensure safety:
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. For us, cleanliness has always been a fundamental element. However, we have implemented additional hygiene and cleaning policies to provide a safe and healthy environment for both guests and staff.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Ozone-treated sanitization of rooms and common areas
- Use of medically certified cleaning products
- Distributors of disinfectants in public areas
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces
- Reorganizing environments to ensure safe distances
To defeat the Covid-19 we will be cautious, we will often wash our hands, we will smile behind the masks and welcome you with all of our warmth at six feet away!
That doesn’t mean we are going to stop. We will be attentive to every gesture, but we will welcome you with our hospitality of all time.